Our Process :
Click-and-Collect is a service that enables registered customers to place an order online on this Website and collect from our shop in Ballinrobe. Here's how it works:
- When placing your Click-and-Collect order online, you will be asked to complete all stages of the checkout process including agreeing that payment is processed at time of order and not at time of collection.
- Once your payment is processed you will receive a confirmation email which will include details of the goods purchased.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an “Your Order is Ready for Collection” email, confirming your order is ready for collection from our shop. Usually, you will receive this email within 2 days of order placement, however, if an item is out of stock, on back order or pre-ordered the lead time for receiving this email may vary.
- Please note that to you collect your order you will need your “Your Order is Ready for Collection” email as proof of purchase. Click-and-Collect orders cannot be released without proof of purchase.
- You may also be asked for proof of identity so please bring a valid ID.
- If you have nominated another person to collect your order on your behalf, that person MUST have the proof of purchase as outlined above and valid ID before your order can be released.
- At time of collection, you or the person collecting on your behalf will be asked to sign a proof of collection document for the order.
- Once you complete the Click-and-Collect process, your order confirmation email will be your receipt should any problems occur.
- Please note that when you add an item to the shopping cart it is not reserved for you. Items that are in the cart for a prolonged period of time may be bought by another customer.
- Please note that earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.